**Update!** The results of our research into woodland social enterprises in England are now available! Click here to read the report.
The Forestry Commission wants to know how many woodland social enterprises exist in England, and commissioned Shared Assets to find out.
We want to hear from you if you are involved in social activities in woodlands.
- Maybe you are a community woodland group that is selling firewood.
- Maybe you’re a coppicing co-op
- Maybe you manage woodlands to increase biodiversity
- Maybe you run a campsite or a mountain bike trail in a woodland
- Maybe you run a forest school or carry out other woodland education activities
Even if you wouldn’t call your organisation a “social enterprise”, but it sounds interesting to you , we’d still love to hear from you. This online survey will take only 20 – 30 minutes to fill in. If you have any questions please ring Shared Assets on 020 7749 1105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The results will help inform future support to woodland social enterprises – so please do take the time to fill this in and support your sector! The survey closes on 19th November.
*This questionnaire is just for English woodland social enterprises. A similar survey for Scottish and Welsh Enterprises will be issued in January 2014.
If you would like to be included please email email@example.com and we will let you know when the survey opens!