To help reimagine the land system by delivering research that is participative, practical and pressing, working with colleagues, partners, clients and activists in collaborative ways. To help Shared Assets increase our impact by embedding creative research practices in our internal work, and with colleagues in other teams.
To help make land work for everyone by developing our Research function to broaden and deepen the range of individuals and organisations involved in working towards a more just and sustainable land system, and to help Shared Assets grow and increase our impact by developing new relationships and new funded projects and programmes.
- Coordinate the delivery of high quality research projects and programmes.
- Deliver research tasks including desk research, literature reviews, interviews, survey design and workshop facilitation
- Nurture and strengthen relationships with colleagues, peer researchers and partners
- Be open to learning and bringing creative new methodologies to the Shared Assets research team.
- To manage day to day delivery of contracted and funded projects and programmes.
- To manage relationships with staff, partners, funders and stakeholders in order to successfully deliver projects and programmes with impact, on time and within budget.
Business development and innovation
- To work with the Lead Research Coordinator to seek out and develop new funding and income generation activities and opportunities, particularly those that help Shared Assets increase its impact and broaden and deepen the land movement in the UK.
- To prepare funding applications and proposals.
- To identify, connect, engage and build relationships with others who share our values and mission and who are also working towards a more just and sustainable land system to identify the potential for greater alignment, effectiveness and collaboration.
- Contribute to communications and raising the profile of the organisation
- To provide reports and information for the board as required
- Provide support to colleagues where needed, including in the running of events, training and other activities
- Any other duties as may be required in a small organisation